Prep 1 min
Cook 3 mins
For this recipe, I used House of Tsang brand stir-fry sauce. If you're cooking this for people who don't like spicy food, you can use any other stir-fry sauce you like. Also, if you don't like shrimp, you can substitute it for chicken. Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup house of tsang szechuan spicy stir-fry sauce
- 1⁄2 lb cooked shrimp
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks (don't drain)
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, sliced any way you like
- 1⁄2 sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 onion, minced
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of (optional)
- Defrost shrimp, if needed.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Cook onions about halfway through.
- While onions cook, crush ramen noodles into small pieces or large crumbs.
- Add stir-fry sauce, shrimp, pineapple chunks (with juice) ramen noodles, bell pepper, mushrooms, and lemon juice.
- Stir-fry for a couple minutes, then serve warm or cold.
This was good and delicious! And SO easy! It took about 15 min, start to finish (including chopping and mincing the veggies). We used a szechuan sauce, but it was too spicy for our kids, but my hubby and I LOVED it! Next time, for the kids, I will make it with chicken and with a stir-fry sauce. Thanks so much for the fast and easy *and good* recipe!