Recipe by twelve-year-old chef
For this recipe, I used House of Tsang brand stir-fry sauce. If you're cooking this for people who don't like spicy food, you can use any other stir-fry sauce you like. Also, if you don't like shrimp, you can substitute it for chicken. Enjoy!
Top Review by ~*Miss Diggy*~
This was good and delicious! And SO easy! It took about 15 min, start to finish (including chopping and mincing the veggies). We used a szechuan sauce, but it was too spicy for our kids, but my hubby and I LOVED it! Next time, for the kids, I will make it with chicken and with a stir-fry sauce. Thanks so much for the fast and easy *and good* recipe!
- 1⁄2 cup house of tsang szechuan spicy stir-fry sauce
- 1⁄2 lb cooked shrimp
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks (don't drain)
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, sliced any way you like
- 1⁄2 sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 onion, minced
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Defrost shrimp, if needed.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Cook onions about halfway through.
- While onions cook, crush ramen noodles into small pieces or large crumbs.
- Add stir-fry sauce, shrimp, pineapple chunks (with juice) ramen noodles, bell pepper, mushrooms, and lemon juice.
- Stir-fry for a couple minutes, then serve warm or cold.