Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Collected at some time.
- 1⁄2 cup prepared sweet and sour sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3⁄4 lb shelled fresh medium shrimp, uncooked
- 1 medium red bell peppers or 1 medium green bell pepper, cut in chunks
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 4 ounces fresh pea pods
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 3 -4 cups hot cooked rice
- In small bowl, combine Sweet and Sour sauce and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
- Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add shrimp, bell pepper, and green onions; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp turn bright pink.
- Add pea pods; stir-fry an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Stir in sauce mixture and pineapple.
- Cook until thoroughly heated.
- Serve on hot cooked rice.