1/3 Photos of Szechuan Shrimp Noodle Salad
This is a terrific hot weather salad or side dish with your favorite Chinese main dish. Beef or chicken can be substituted also. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb egg noodles (thin Chinese style, or linguini in a pinch)
- 4 ounces shrimp (small, pre-cooked)
- 4 ounces snow peas (sliced diagonally)
- 1/2 lb bean sprouts
- 1 carrot (cut into matchstick size pieces)
- 1 egg
- 1Boil noodles in water for about 10 minutes. Rinse, add 1 tablespoons oil (to avoid sticking). Set aside to cool thoroughly.
- 2To 2 cups of boiling water, immerse snow peas, sprouts and carrots. Cook for 1 minute.
- 3Rinse vegetables immediately in cold water. Place in refrigerator to cool.
- 4Pour beaten egg in a small oiled skillet. Roll the egg to cover the bottom of pan. Cook, then shred into slices.
- 5Place noodles, shrimp, cooled vegetables and shredded egg into a bowl. Toss with prepared sauce and toss lightly before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Szechuan Shrimp Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.9
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 155.9 mg
- Sodium 1366.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 20.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hot pepper sesame oil