Quick! Quick! Quick! Easy! Easy! Easy! Delicious! Delicious! Delicious! Need I say more? Except that salad and crusty bread would go very nicely!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (21 ounce) package green giant create a meal frozen szechuan stir fry meal starter frozen mixed vegetables
- 3 cups water
- 8 ounces frozen shelled deveined cooked large shrimp
- 1 (3 ounce) package chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 (3 ounce) package shrimp flavor ramen noodle soup (SEASONING PACKET ONLY!)
- 1In large saucepan, combine frozen vegetables and contents from sauce packet from meal starter, water and shrimp.
- 2Cook over high heat until vegetables and shrimp are thawed, stir occasionally.
- 3Bring to a boil.
- 4Add noodles and contents of seasoning packet from chicken soup mix (WHEN I MADE THIS, I ADDED THE SHRIMP SEASONING PACKET AFTER TASTING. THIS OPTION IS UP TO YOU!).
- 5Reduce heat to medium and simmer 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 6Sprinkle each serving with peanuts from meal starter.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Szechuan Shrimp and Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (407 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.3
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 90.4 mg
- Sodium 560.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 17.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
shrimp flavor ramen noodle soup