Recipe by ciao
Quick! Quick! Quick! Easy! Easy! Easy! Delicious! Delicious! Delicious! Need I say more? Except that salad and crusty bread would go very nicely!
- 1 (21 ounce) packagegreen giant create a meal frozen szechuan stir fry meal starter frozen mixed vegetables
- 3 cups water
- 8 ounces frozen shelled deveined cooked large shrimp
- 1 (3 ounce) package chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 (3 ounce) package shrimp flavor ramen noodle soup (SEASONING PACKET ONLY!)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan, combine frozen vegetables and contents from sauce packet from meal starter, water and shrimp.
- Cook over high heat until vegetables and shrimp are thawed, stir occasionally.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add noodles and contents of seasoning packet from chicken soup mix (WHEN I MADE THIS, I ADDED THE SHRIMP SEASONING PACKET AFTER TASTING. THIS OPTION IS UP TO YOU!).
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle each serving with peanuts from meal starter.