Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delicious recipe from Meals That Heal,originally prepared with rabbit,I don't eat bunnies but I love shrimpies.
- 1 lb peeled uncooked shrimp
- 2 tablespoons oil (add more oil if neccessary)
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- In a large frying pan or wok,heat oil.
- Add shrimps and saute until pink.
- Remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl combine all other ingredients.
- Return shrimp to heat.
- Pour sauce over shrimp and mix well,heat just until sauce is hot, about 2 minutes.