- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced peeled ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry crushed red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup canned low sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon asian chili-garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ginger, garlic, red pepper, soy sauce, chili garlic sauce and sugar in a pan and warm to near boiling.
- Combine broth and cornstarch in small bowl; stir to dissolve cornstarch.
- Stir the cornstarch mixture into the soy mixture. Stir until thickened.