Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This looks super good! From the book, Church Suppers.
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 cups red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch squares
- 2 cups green bell peppers, cut into 1-inch squares
- 12 ounces lean boneless pork, cut into bite-size strips
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups hot cooked noodles or 2 cups rice
- In a small bowl, stir together the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and sugar.
- Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large skillet over medium high heat.
- (Add more oil as necessary during cooking.).
- Stir fry the garlic in the hot oil for 15 seconds.
- Add the bell peppers and ground ginger.
- Stir fry for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Remove the pepper mixture from the wok.
- Add the pork to the hot wok.
- Stir fry for 3-4 minutes or until no pink remains.
- Push the pork away from the center of the wok.
- Pour the sauce into the center of the wok.
- Stir all ingredients together until they are well coated with the sauce.
- Cook and stir 1 minute longer, or until heated through.
- Serve immediately over hot cooked noodles or rice.