Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
OH YUM. Found this while fixing up my Asian Cookbook for the Chinese/Vietnamese New Year Tag Game—February 2008. And I'll be all set when the next ZWT rolls around! ;) Cook time includes marinating time.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh onions
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 medium any color sweet bell peppers, cut in 1-inch squares
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped dry roasted peanuts
- hot cooked rice
- Stir together pork tenderloin slices, soy sauce, steak sauce, garlic, onion and red pepper in a gallon ziplock bag. Marinate 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat wok & add oil.
- Stir fry pork tenderloin mixture on high heat 4 - 5 minutes.
- Stir in cauliflower and pepper squares & continue stir frying until vegetables are barely cooked.
- Top with peanuts and serve with rice.
Easy-to-make recipe with lovely flavour. We doubled the peanuts and should have doubled the sauce.