- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean boneless pork chops
- 1 (8 ounce) cansliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup szechuan hot bean sauce (paste)
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice wine or 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 -2 teaspoon hot chili oil (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim chops of excess fat and brown on both sides in a skillet on the stove top.
- Place chops in the bottom of the crock pot and cover with bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, and green onions.
- Combine remaining ingredients together in a bowl and pour over vegetables.
- Cook on low for 3-5 hours or until chops are tender and cooked through.
- Serve hot with cooked rice.