- 2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into bite size pcs
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced and crushed
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, dissolved in
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely chopped ginger
- 1⁄4 cup bamboo shoot
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons rice wine
- 1 cup pork broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate pork for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with cornstarch and cook in skillet until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, Combine all ingredients for sauce and set aside.
- Sauté garlic, onions, jalapeno pepper, ginger, pork and remaining vegetables.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Add sauce mixture and bring to a boil.
- Add cornstarch mixture and reduce heat.
- Simmer until sauce thickens.
- Serve over steamed rice.