1/9 Photos of Szechuan Pork
This is just down right awesome. So easy to make and taste just great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 lb boneless pork loin, fat removed and thinly sliced into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1/2-1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (I used the full teaspoon and it had a very pleasant heat element to it)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- hot cooked rice
- 1Blend 2 tablespoon soy sauce and cornstarch in medium bowl.
- 2Add pork, tossing to coat well.
- 3Blend remaining soy sauce and sherry in small bowl and set aside.
- 4Cook and stir crushed red pepper in butter in large skillet over medium heat until pepper turns golden brown.
- 5Add pork mixture.
- 6Cook and stir for 5 to 7 minutes or until pork is no longer pink.
- 7Remove pork from skillet and set aside.
- 8Add red pepper, green onions and ginger to same skillet.
- 9Cook and stir for 3 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- 10Return pork to skillet with sherry mixture and cook for 2-3 minutes more, stirring constantly until pork is cooked.
- 11Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Szechuan Pork
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.2
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 86.7 mg
- Sodium 865.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 24.4 g