Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Excellent way to use up the pork roast the next day. Lots of taste.
- 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 cup peanut oil
- 2 lbs boneless cooked pork, 1 piece, left over roast, cut into thin strips
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1 bunch green onion, washed, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 slices fresh gingerroot, cut into julienne strips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Combine the hoisin sauce with the water.
- Heat the oil in skillet and toss in pork.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir fry about 3 minutes and serve.
This was good. I added garlic pepper and red pepper flakes for a little extra flavor. I served with rice and it was a hit.
Super easy and the perfect way to use up a pork roast for an almost instant dinner. Used leftover recipe #34122 and served with brown rice. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
This was exactly what I was looking for and it tasted good. I had made a pork roast this week and was looking for a way to cook it without going to the store and I found it!