1/1 Photo of Szechuan Noodle Salad
Leslie in Texas's Note:
This salad comes together quickly and is great at either room temperature or cold. Feel free to add whatever additional fresh veggies you have on hand, such as green bell peppers, bean sprouts, snow peas, etc. Originally from the Asian Food Grocer website several years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces oriental noodles or 4 ounces spaghetti, broken up
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (may use light)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons gingerroot, grated
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed (or to taste)
- 3 cups chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup red cabbage, finely chopped
- 4 scallions, finely sliced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts (optional)
- 1Cook noodles to desired doneness as directed on the package.
- 2Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine the oils, honey, vinegar, soy sauce,ginger root and red pepper flakes; whisk together to blend well.
- 3Drain noodles; rinse noodles in cold water to cool.
- 4In a large bowl, combine cooked noodles, chicken and vegetables.
- 5Pour dressing over salad, toss to mix well, garnish with peanuts if desired, and serve.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Szechuan Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.4
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 191.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: