Recipe by M.W. Martin
I was stuck with a home-made Asian inspired meal and 2 very ripe avocados. What's a boy to do? A traditional recipe gone East... Far East!
- 2 ripe Hass avocadoes
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons citrus soy sauce or 3 tablespoons regular soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice open avocado and remove the pit.
- Spoon out the ripe avocado flesh into a small bowl.
- Add lemon juice and citrus soy sauce.
- Mix with fork until smooth.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Enjoy on traditional Mexican foods, also excellent with egg rolls, on cheese& spinach Greek pastries& as a chip dip.