Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
You can also make it without tofu or use other protein, such as chicken, beef or shrimp. For more healthy gluten-free, low-GI, pesco-vegetarian recipes, please visit my blog: www.innerharmonynutrition.com.
- A few hours before cooking, place a tofu block in a bowl and put a weight on top of it to squeeze out water as much as possible.
- Cook green beans in salted boiling water for about 3 minutes.
- Transfer beans to a colander and run cold water. Cut them in half.
- Dice tofu into 1/2 inch cubes.
- In a small bowl, mix tamari soy sauce, sake or 1 Tbsp water, chili paste, and sugar to make a sauce. Set aside.
- In a sauté pan, heat sesame oil and sauté garlic and ginger for a minute.
- Add beans and tofu and sauté until heated.
- Add the sauce and sauté until the sauce is bubbly.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Infuse love and serve!