Chef mariajane's Note:
Here is a quick and flavorful side that goes with just about anything. Stir fry green and yellow beans and combine with minced ginger, diced green onions and hot pepper flakes. Add soy sauce and hoisin sauce and mix. Drizzle this tasty dish with sesame oil, add salt and pepper and serve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1 (600 g) bag europe's best green adn yellow wax beans, frozen
- 4 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 2 green onions, sliced on the diagonal
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- salt and pepper
- additional chili flakes (to garnish)
- 1Heat 1 tablespoons oil in wok over high heat.
- 2Add frozen vegetables and stir fry 1-2 minutes, or until strting to brown.
- 3Cover and cook until almost done, 3-4 minutes.
- 4Remove from pan and set aside. Carefully wipe pan clean.
- 5Add remaining oil and heat.
- 6Add next ingredients and srir fry until frafrant.
- 7Add soy sauce, hoisin sauce and cooked beans.
- 8Stir fry until beans are coated.
- 9Drizzle with sesame oil, salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Szechuan Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.5
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 326.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g