Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have made these a few times, they are so good. Hope you like them.
- 1 1⁄4 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- hot banana pepper, rings chopped
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 1 leaf lettuce
- Combine chicken, mayonnaise, green onions and celery.
- Stir in hot pepper rings, to taste.
- Divide mixture between tortillas, spread evenly.
- Line each tortilla with 4 cheese slices and lettuce.
- Roll up and slice.