Recipe by family_chef
delightful asian chicken. fast and delicious.
Top Review by **Tinkerbell**
This was a nice, quick recipe that DH ended up doing for me while I made the salad. The fact that DH could pull it off means it's got to be easy! ;) The flavor was good as written, but I think a touch of fresh ginger would be a really great compliment to the sesame/soy and would take this recipe to another level. Thanks for sharing, family_chef! Made and enjoyed for Fall 2011 Pick A Chef. You've been adopted! :D http://www.food.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=363796&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
- 2 teaspoons light sesame oil
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1 (10 ounce) package stir fry vegetables (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup low-sodium teriyaki sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and sprinkle with pepper flakes; stir fry 3 minutes.
- Add vegetables and teriyaki sauce; stir fry 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked.