Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 mins
delightful asian chicken. fast and delicious.
- 2 teaspoons light sesame oil
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1 (10 ounce) package stir fry vegetables (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and sprinkle with pepper flakes; stir fry 3 minutes.
- Add vegetables and teriyaki sauce; stir fry 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked.
This was a nice, quick recipe that DH ended up doing for me while I made the salad. The fact that DH could pull it off means it's got to be easy! ;) The flavor was good as written, but I think a touch of fresh ginger would be a really great compliment to the sesame/soy and would take this recipe to another level. Thanks for sharing, family_chef! Made and enjoyed for Fall 2011 Pick A Chef. You've been adopted! :D http://www.food.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=363796&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
I cut this recipe in half for just the 2 of us, but otherwise followed it right on down & we had the main part of a dinner in no time at all! Tasty, too, which of course, is always a plus, & I'll do this one again, for sure! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this fall's round of Pick A Chef]
What a great recipe for when you find yourself short on time for dinner! The recipe is simple and quick to prepare. I served it over rice and called it a complete meal! Thank you for posting. Made for Fall 2011 Pick a Chef event.