Chris from Kansas's Note:
I like this recipe because it uses ground beef for the meat and is easy to put together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rice in water as directed on package.
- 2Meanwhile, in 12-inch nonstick skillet, brown ground beef until thoroughly cooked. Remove beef from skillet; drain.
- 3In same skillet, combine pea pods, frozen vegetables, water chestnuts and stir-fry sauce; mix well. Cover and cook on medium 7 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- 4Return beef to skillet; mix well. Cook 2 to 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- 5Serve over rice; sprinkle with peanuts.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Szechuan Beef and Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.5
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 52.7 mg
- Sodium 880.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 32.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
snow pea pods
frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix