Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I like this recipe because it uses ground beef for the meat and is easy to put together.
Make and share this Szechuan Beef and Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- Cook rice in water as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch nonstick skillet, brown ground beef until thoroughly cooked. Remove beef from skillet; drain.
- In same skillet, combine pea pods, frozen vegetables, water chestnuts and stir-fry sauce; mix well. Cover and cook on medium 7 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Return beef to skillet; mix well. Cook 2 to 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over rice; sprinkle with peanuts.