Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
We love this quick easy dish served with Basmati. Depending on who's eating I often vary the spice factor.
- 1⁄2 lb boneless sirloin steak (1in)
- 2 tablespoons clarified butter
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili paste oriental
- 16 snow peas, julienned
- 1 sweet red pepper, julienned
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Saute steak cubes, garlic, shallots and ground ginger in clarified butter for 2 minutes.
- Add chili pepper, chili paste and very thin strips of snow peas and pepper; stir fry 2 minutes.
- Add green onions with 1 minute to go in cooking time.