1/1 Photo of Szechuan Asparagus
Looking for a way to seriously spice up your asparagus? I found this recipe on a website claiming this is a copy cat of "PF Changs - Sichuan Asparagus". I think it's pretty darn close!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus spear, each spear cut into thirds
- 3 ounces oyster sauce
- 1 white onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 ounce gingerroot, freshly grated
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 ounce chili paste
- 1/4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 ounce szechuan pickled vegetables
- 1In a wok or large skillet, flash fry asparage and onion in olive oil for about 2 minutes.
- 2Add garlic, ginger, chili paste, pickled veggies and saute for 1 minute.
- 3Add oyster sauce and corn starch and saute for 1 minute.
- 4Add sesame oil and saute for 30 seconds to one minute.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Szechuan Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.2
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2646.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: