- 8 chicken pieces (legs and thighs)
- 80 ml golden syrup
- 30 ml olive oil
- 15 ml Dijon mustard
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 15 ml lemon juice
- 500 g baby potatoes, par-boiled
- 250 g baby tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Place chicken pieces in a large bowl.
- Mix together the syrup, oil, mustard, garlic, rosemary, and lemon juice and season to taste.
- Pour marinade over the chicken and mix together throughly.
- Arrange the chicken pieces in a large roasting dish with the potatoes.
- Spoon over the remaining marinade from the bowl.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes or until done,adding tomatoes for the last 15-20 minutes of cooking time.
- Serve with lots of fresh crusty bread to mop up the juices.