Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups peeled seeded and chopped tomatoes (about 28 ounces)
- 1 -2 teaspoon sugar
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- white pepper or black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and sauté until lightly colored but not burnt.
- Add the tomatoes and sugar, cover, and simmer until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the eggs, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and simmer until set, 3 to 5 minutes.
- If desired, serve over toast.
Really simple to do. Similair to one I posted using poached eggs. This one is even easier. I did add some peri peri sauce to spice it up a bit more. Can be made for one or 6 easily. Thanks again Dancer^.