Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups olives, about 24
- 1 1⁄2 cups small to medium brine-cured green olives or 1 1⁄2 cups yellow olives, rinsed,drained,and lightly crushed or scored (about 8 ounces)
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup hamod er rumman pomegranate concentrate
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 10 whole black peppercorns
- Combine all the ingredients in a 1-pint jar.
- Cover and let stand in the refrigerator for at least 3 days and up to 3 months.
- Serve at room temperature.