- 4 -6 chicken breasts (or chicken legs)
- 1⁄2 cup oil (of your choice)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove (minced)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in shallow baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over chicken and let marinate in fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.(preferably longer or overnight)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; bake for approximately 40 minutes or until done. Serve with rice.