Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have no idea where the name came from but I am posting to make one day
Make and share this Symphony Splash Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup blueberries
- 2 cups strawberries, thickly sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite sized pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces, toasted
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup minced shallot
- salt and pepper
- Mix the dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Place salad ingredients in a large serving bowl and toss gently with dressing.
- I usually double or triple dressing (not the shallots though)and serve additional dressing on the side.