Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a recipe my grandmother put in our family cookbook. I haven't tried it but I think it sounds tasty and will probably cook it up soon. I wanted to record it here for safe keeping and sharing.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- In a skillet cook meat and onion adding salt and pepper to taste.
- When meat is brown add flour and stir to let flour cook.
- Add milk and water slowly stirring until desired thickness is achieved.
- Add more liquid if needed.
- Serve over mashed potatoes, rice or noodles.