Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a recipe that came from my own kitchen. These are the best...you can make a ton of balls, and form them and freeze them until needed. No messy frying,,just put them on a cooking sheet, and throw them in the oven. These are the balls that i use for sweet and sour meatballs, meatball stroganoff, hamburger soup, or spaghetti and meatballs. Great flavor.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onions, chopped very fine or 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon Oxo beef cube (only if you aren't using onion soup mix)
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs or 6 soda crackers or 1⁄4 cup oats
- Combine these ingredients well, adding more breadcrumbs if too moist.
- Roll into balls, and place on a baking sheet.
- Place into 350 degree oven for about 25 minutes or until meatballs are done.
These are nice meatballs. No mess, no fuss and quickly ready. I put them into the oven at 200 Celsius and they were ready in 15 min. Recommendable for small kids. Thanks for sharing.