Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is so delicious and smells so good when in the oven. Very Easy and only one roaster to clean.
- 1 (3 lb) beef roast
- 2 tablespoons steak spice
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons bistro brown gravy mix
- 4 large potatoes, cut in 4ths
- 4 carrots, cut in 4ths
- 3 stalks celery, cut in half
- 1 large green pepper, cut into large chunks
- 1 large white onion, cut into large chunks
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, medium sized left whole
- Cover the beef roast with steak spice and let sit in fridge for a few hours.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Put roast in roaster. Mix water and gravy mix together and put in roaster. Roast at 300 degrees for a couple hours, (depending on what size of roast)and adding more water, if needed. About an hour before the roast is done add all the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper. Continue roasting for the hour. When done, serve with fresh buns and drizzle the juice on top of the veggies and meat. Absolutely delicious.