Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This tastes like cheesecake in a glass. My kids just love this.
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker, crushed
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt, any flavor, one flavor is fine
- 2 tablespoons berries, fresh or 2 tablespoons low sugar jam
- Assemble in a parfait or clear glass in the order given:.
- A sprinkle of crumbs.
- Make ahead and let sit a few hours, so the crumbs soften. Tastes like cheesecake.
This is lovely! I didn't use graham cracker bits, because where I live you can't buy them. I used meringue, and the dish was really excellent!
This was FANTASTIC!!! I defrosted berries in the microwave but then bleed alittle bit in the yogurt but that gave it extra flavor. There are so many possibilities for recipe because you can sub the fruit and you can change the yogurt flavor. However its still great just the way it is. Thanks for the recipe CookingMonster!
a nice breakfast.thanks for posting dee