1/5 Photos of Sylvia's Cucumber Tomato Salad
This is an amazing salad and an old family recipe from my MIL. This one is special...I promise! Once you try it, you'll be hooked. I'm not too keen on mayonnaise but I LOVE this salad. In the summer, you can make it with garden vegetables. If you're like me, you'll be tempted to leave out the sugar - don't! It brings out the flavor and juices of the veggies and transforms the dressing. Note: Cooking time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cut cucumbers in very thin slices.
- 2Cut tomatoes into cubes.
- 3Slice green onions in 1/4 inch sized pieces.
- 4Put vegetables in salad bowl and add remaining ingredients, toss thoroughly.
- 5Let salad sit in refrigerator for 20 minutes before serving to allow flavors to combine. The salad will have a nice juice to it and tastes especially good with rice.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sylvia's Cucumber Tomato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.1
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 404.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g