Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my recipe. I threw this together and it was wonderful.
- 6 -8 tenderized pork tenderloin
- 1 1⁄2 cups fine breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano or 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes (optional)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons oil (for frying)
- Combine bread crumbs and all the spices in one bowl.
- Place beaten eggs in another bowl.
- Get frying pan hot with the oil.
- Dip the pork tenderloins in the egg mixture and then into the bread crumb mix, covering it well.
- Place into frying pan with hot oil and fry until golden brown.
- Transfer to a casserole or roaster and continue baking at 350 degrees until completely done.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and brussel sprouts.
Made this with Nurse Di's 7 spice rice. The pork was nice and moist, perfectly spiced. A winner!