- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 7 slices bacon, cooked,crumbled (3/4 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mayonnaise, cream cheese and pepper in small mixer bowl.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often until smooth (1- 2 minutes).
- Spread mixture onto bottom of 9" round serving dish; top with lettuce, bacon, tomatoes, green onions and cheese.
- Serve with crackers.