Recipe by cinderbear57
My boss is a *wonderful* cook! everyone that has ever tasted this *raves* about it! She made this for a thank you lunch at work and it was us telling her *thank you!* This makes *lots* and will keep in the refrigerator for a week.
- 2 (680.38 g) package tri-color spiral pasta or 2 (680.38 g) packagecurly pasta
- 510.29-680.38 g girard's italian romano cheese dressing or 510.29-680.38 g champagne dressing
- 2 large chicken breasts, boned, cooked and cubed
- 226.79 g jar pimientos, diced
- 2 (680.38 g) canlarge black olives (sliced)
- 113.39 g can hearts of palm (Sliced)
- 453.59 g cooked baby shrimp
- 29.58 ml capers (optional)
- fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook, drain and cool pasta.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, after the salad has been mixed for a couple of hours taste and add more salad dressing if you want more.
- *** If you have someone who's allergic to shrimp leave out or serve the shrimp in a separate dish. Thaw shrimp and marinate in salad dressing and serve along side the pasta salad.