Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a friend of mine-this is a perfect non-alcoholic drink for a winter party.
- 118.29 ml milk
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 591.47 ml apple cider (fresh is best)
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 0.25 ml salt
- 473.18 ml heavy whipping cream
- nutmeg, as garnish
- Whip the cream until stiff.
- In another bowl mix the milk, sugar, cider, vanilla and salt.
- Fold whipped cream into cider mixture, then whisk until frothy.
- This can be stored in the refrigerator and re-whisked before serving.
Oh, this was yummy! Like drinking a cider milk shake! Thnx for sharing your recipe, Kaarin. Made for Comfort Cafe Snow Queen Chalet Jan 2010.