Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
My sister Sydney's recipe. The orange really finishes this off.
Make and share this Sydney's Strawberry Rhubarb Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush bottom of the pie shell with the egg wash and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- In a medium bowl combine the rest of the ingredients and toss well.
- Pour into the pie shell and place remaining patry on top.
- Crimp edges, and brush with the egg wash.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove and make air vents with a knife.
- Place on a foil lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes at 400, reduce to 360 and bake for 40 minutes.
- Let cool to warm before cutting or chill.