1/13 Photos of Sydney's Bacon & Egg Scramble
Diana #2's Note:
My Dad didn't cook very often. Actually, I can only remember two things that he ever made. This is one of them. He always comes to mind when I make this. The best way to enjoy this (for me anyway) is while curled up in a big comfy chair. No juice, no coffee, no toast. Just me and memories of my Dad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon until crisp. I do it in the microwave to reduce fat. Crumble when cool.
- 2In a small bowl, beat eggs with water, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- 3In a small frying pan, melt butter until bubbling.
- 4Add beaten eggs and crumbled bacon.
- 5Stir until eggs have set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sydney's Bacon & Egg Scramble
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.3
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 392.9 mg
- Sodium 308.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 14.4 g