Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was found on the internet & is posted here for use during the Zaar World Tour 5.
- 2 tablespoons clear honey (actually calls for Australian runny honey)
- 4 oranges, juice of
- 2 eggs
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 lime, 2 slices of
- Whisk together (or process in a blender) the honey, OJ, eggs & lime juice.
- Pour into 2 glasses & sprinkle with cinnamon, if using that ingredient.
- Serve with a slice of lime attached to the rim of each glass.
Loved it! What a refreshing drink, the lime adds just the right note. I cut the honey in half, otherwise made exactly as written. Thanks for a keeper Sydney Mike, I'll definitely be making this again.
This was great and I'd have to say the best non-alcoholic drink I've ever tasted! The honey just nicely offset the bitterness of the juice without being too sweet and still allowed a nice citrus tang. The glass in the photo is a 375ml / 13oz glass and it was the perfect amount to fill two of them. I just used regular honey and a stick blender to mix which gave a nice froth on top. I assumed the tablespoon of honey was an Australian tablespoon which is 20ml rather the 15ml used elsewhere.
Yum! It was very refreshing :D I thought it needed a splash more lime, but that's just me. I can't wait to make this again. Thanks Syd!