- 2 lbs swordfish fillets, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle ginger beer or 1 (12 ounce) bottle ginger ale
- 3 nectarines, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 zucchini, cut into 3/4-inch-thick pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak eight 10-inch wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, combine the swordfish and ginger beer in a medium bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat a grill to medium. Thread the fish, nectarine and zucchini onto the skewers. Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill, covered, turning once, until grill marks appear and the fish is cooked through, about 4 minutes.