Recipe by Cook4_6
I have had this recipe for about 10 years or so and just pulled it out again. It was memorable enough to make again!
Top Review by Chef-Boy-I-Be Illinois
A delicious way to serve fish! I had halibut on hand, so used that. I allowed the fish to marinate in the sauce for one hour prior to baking in the oven at 400F for 20 minutes. I also used a 14.5 ounce can of diced tomatoes. The mustard and lemon really brightened up the flavor of this dish. Thank you for sharing!
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs swordfish (4 steaks)
- 1 tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons parsley, fresh chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the broiler.
- In a small bowl, stir together first 7 ingredients.
- Place swordfish on foil lined baking sheet and brush them lightly with the basting sauce. Broil the fish four inches from the heat until opaque on top. 3-4 minutes.
- Coarsely chop tomato and parsley and add them to the remaining basting sauce.
- Turn the fish steaks and spoon the tomato-basting sauce mixture over them.
- Bake until fish is firm and just flakes when tested with a fork. 3-4 minutes longer.