I have had this recipe for about 10 years or so and just pulled it out again. It was memorable enough to make again!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the broiler.
- 2In a small bowl, stir together first 7 ingredients.
- 3Place swordfish on foil lined baking sheet and brush them lightly with the basting sauce. Broil the fish four inches from the heat until opaque on top. 3-4 minutes.
- 4Coarsely chop tomato and parsley and add them to the remaining basting sauce.
- 5Turn the fish steaks and spoon the tomato-basting sauce mixture over them.
- 6Bake until fish is firm and just flakes when tested with a fork. 3-4 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swordfish With Tomato, Basil and Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.0
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 90.6 mg
- Sodium 807.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 46.6 g