Prep 40 mins
Cook 25 mins
THIS IS SOOOOOO GOOD...
- 4 (8 ounce) swordfish fillets
- 1 1⁄2 cups seasoned flour
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 2 cups macadamia nuts (chopped fine)
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind (grated)
- 1 tablespoon oregano (minced)
- nonstick cooking spray (as needed)
- Rinse and dry fish.
- Place flour in a bowl. Place eggs in another bowl. Combine the nuts, lemon rind and oregano.
- Dredge fish in flour, then eggs, then nut mix to coat.
- Place on a rack over a baking sheet. Let stand 30 mnutes.
- Heat oven 400.
- Spray fish lightly with spray. Bake 25 minutes.