Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is an easy way to prepare fish in the microwave. You can also use other fish. Just decrease/increase the cooking time depending on how thick the fish is. This can also be doubled, but again, the cooking time will change.
- 1 lemon, sliced thin
- 3⁄4 lb swordfish steak, 3/4 " thick
- 8 kalamata olives, pitted and cut into slivers
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Arrange lemon slices, overlapping slightly, in a microwave-safe, shallow baking dish.
- Put the swordfish on top of the lemon.
- Sprinkle with olives, tomato and scallions.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Cover the dish tightly with plastic wrap.
- Microwave at high power for 4 minutes.
- Remove the dish, cut a slit in the plastic wrap and let stand a few minutes.
- Check for doneness. Return to microwave for short time if needed.