Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a very easy yet quite elegant dish to prepare when having company or you just want to spoil someone.
- 4 swordfish steaks, about 1/2 inch thick
- 6 sprigs fresh dill, minced
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Season swordfish with pepper and broil for 5 mins each side. Remove and keep warm.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add lemon juice and white wine and dill. Season with pepper to taste.
- remove some of the liquid and let cool. Add the cornstarch to cooled liquid and mix together until smooth. Add this back into skillet and simmer, stirring until slightly thickened.
- Remove swordfish steaks and place on plates. Spoon sauce over each steak and garnish with dill sprigs.