Recipe by mplsgirl
This is quick and easy and I love the flavor of the sauce. You can either grill or broil the swordfish. Chinese plum sauce can be found in the Asian section of most supermarkets.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 2 swordfish steaks
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chinese plum sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 5 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix together mustard and hot water. Whisk in plum and soy sauce, sesame oil, and vinegar until mixture is smooth.
- Season both sides of fish with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Grill or broil about 4 minutes on each side.
- Top fish with plum sauce before serving.