Recipe by currybunny
I'm not a seafood fan, but I just love this Moroccan marinade/sauce! If you can't find hot paprika, you can substitute with 1/2 tsp sweet paprika and a good pinch of cayenne. Recipe is from AWW.
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot paprika
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, roughly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon rind, finely grated
- 8 (150 g) swordfish steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine garlic, spices, herbs, oil, juice and rind in a large bowl; remove half the mixture and reserve. Place fish in bowl; toss to coat all over in remaining chermoulla. Cover fish mixture and reserved chermoulla separately; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Remove fish; discard marinade. Cook fish in large non stick frying pan until browned both sides and cooked as desired. Serve fish drizzled with reserved chermoulla.