- 4 swordfish steaks
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped fine
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 lemons, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine oil, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, lemon juice and white wine in a small bowl.
- Place swordfish in a lightly oiled baking pan and cook under broiler for around 10 minutes until just done. Pour marinade over fish and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Transfer swordfish steaks to serving plates, spoon marinade on top and serve. Serves 4.