Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are SOOOOO Tasty!
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 large eggplant (sliced thin)
- 2 zucchini (sliced thin)
- olive oil (as nneded)
- 2 large swordfish fillets
- spinach leaves (as needed)
- 12 slices sourdough bread (toasted)
- Heat broiler.
- Whisk together the balsamic, oregano, garlic, salt, pepper and oil.
- Brush eggplant and zucchini slices with mix.
- Working in batches, broil 2 minutes each side.
- Meanwhile, heat a little more oil in a skillet.
- Season fish.
- Sear 2-3 minutes each side. Slice.
- Brush bread with dressing. Top with fish, vegetables and spinach.