Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 2 lbs swordfish
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- McCormick's salt-free all-purpose seasoning (Onion, Garlic, Dill Weed, Lemon Peel, Dill Seed, & Jalapeno Pepper)
- Take a piece of tin foil, 2 times the size of the fish, and flatten it out on the table.
- Put the Swordfish on it.
- Dot with butter and Seasonings.
- Fold up tin foil so it has an envelope at the center top.
- Then roll up the sides to keep the butter in.
- This allows air to escape, and turns the tin foil into a little oven.
- Place on VERY low flames on grill for 22-25 minutes per pound.
- Place cooked wrapped fish on platter.
- Unwrap foil, serve fish with a spatula, Toss foil, and enjoy!