Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
a nice fish dish, that doesn't take too long to make
- 1 kg swordfish
- 25 ml milk
- 2 ounces flour
- 2 ounces butter
- lemon juice
- 25 ml olive oil
- chopped parsley (to garnish)
- dip the fish in milk, and dredge with the flour.
- in a pan, put the butter and oil and mix.
- place the fish in the oil mix, and coat thoroughly.
- fry on a moderate heat for about 15-20 minutes, turning regularly, until fish is browned.
- sprinkle with parsley and serve with some boiled potatoes.